The University of Graz will start in the winter term 2021/22 with courses and examinations in attendance mode. From 15th of September 2021, the following measures will apply with the traffic light status "yellow":
- Admission to courses, examinations and library facilities only with 3-G proof. Those certificates will be accepted that are recognised by the Federal Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Care and Consumer Protection by decree for body-related services at the time of the examination, course or use of the library facilities.
- Wearing FFP2 masks in the corridor area, during teaching events and during examinations is compulsory. The FFP2 mask may be removed for active speaking in courses and during oral examinations.
- The capacities of the teaching rooms will be expanded to 100 per cent. The known exceptions apply for laboratory exercises, excursions and practical courses.
- Workplace use and office operations in the usual manner. Staff members who do not present a 3 G certificate must also wear an FFP2 mask at their workplace.
- The study workplaces are open. Workstations in the University Library facilities must still be booked online.
- Party traffic is permitted under protective measures. When appearing in person at the study department, the presentation of a 3 G certificate and the wearing of an FFP2 mask is obligatory.
- Meetings and events may be held.
- Events for an external audience (lectures, readings, workshops, etc.) are possible in accordance with the regulations of the Federal Government and with a maximum room occupancy of 50 per cent in presence. However, they must be approved by the Events Service in any case
- Rectorate guideline for secure university operations in connection with Covid-19 (as of 17 September 2021)
- 3rd ordinance of the rectorate on measures to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic in face-to-face teaching events and face-to-face examinations
Legal Information System of the Republic of Austria (RIS):
Further information on covid-19.uni-graz.at