Currently - and probably until 24 April - traffic light status "yellow" applies at the University of Graz with the following regulations::
- To enter university buildings no G proofs are necessary.
- Wearing FFP2 masks in all public areas of the university as well as in all courses is also still mandatory. This is still the most effective way to protect yourself and others.
- The teaching rooms may be fully utilized again.
- It is possible to hold events with the the FFP2 mask requirement. Regarding the planning of events, please contact the event service.
- Reading rooms and study zones may be used without prior registration. Wearing an FFP2 mask is obligatory.
- Persons who have to comply with a traffic restriction according to the notice of the health authority may come to the University and participate in classes. The FFP2 mask must be worn at all times.
The university management plans to withdraw all Covid-related restrictions as soon as possible. The aim is to restore normal university operations while constantly monitoring the occurring infections and evaluating the measures taken.